We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
However, important aspects of our policy are:
- Personal details provided by you to Instinct Systems through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, Instinct Systems may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear ‘opt-out’ instructions so you can choose not to receive further Instinct Systems communication.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Instinct Systems communication, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How Instinct Systems uses the information you provide
Instinct Systems may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Instinct Systems generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on the Instinct Systems;
- help Instinct Systems manage and enhance its services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Instinct Systems website in which Instinct Systems believes you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and e-newsletters from Instinct Systems.